Snowbird Finance Limited is pleased to announce that they have received full authorisation from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for their credit broking services. This authorisation enables Snowbird to continue...
'I have known Simon Freeman and have been using Snowbird Finance for many years. They have been key to the fulfilment of our business plans, particularly during our relocation and expansion in 2012 and 2013'
Helen Harrison, Granta Dental
Sign up to our newsletter to receive relevant updates, top tips and industry specific news
SNOWBIRD PATIENT FINANCE
Snowbird Finance have over 10 years' experience providing bespoke financial solutions to businesses and individuals within the healthcare industry.
Patient finance is a simple and affordable way for patients to spread the cost of treatments; whilst ensuring your business experiences an uplift in revenue and profit. Providing your patients with flexible monthly payment options enables them to take advantage of ALL dental procedures and treatment plans.
Benefits to your practice:
- Increased practice revenue and patient loyalty
- Quicker acceptance rates on treatment plans
- Immediate payment for treatments which improves cash flow
- Quick and easy sign up process
- Allows you to utilise empty chair time
- Enrolment in our loyalty rebate scheme
- No credit control costs, credit card fees, bad debt or waiting for your money.
Benefits to your patients:
- 0% interest and interest bearing options
- Access to higher value treatments which would otherwise be unaffordable
- Access to all dental procedures including restorative, orthodontic, cosmetic and implant treatment
- Streamlined quick and easy sign up
- No upfront deposit required
- Provides a third payment option rather than cash or card.
THE SNOWBIRD DIFFERENCE
At Snowbird Finance, we want to make sure offering your patients finance is as painless as possible, so that is why we promise:
A simplified patient application process
To ensure that the patient application process is quick and simple we have created a short registration form; which enables your patient to complete their application in practice or at home if preferred.
Management tools to help with cost centre reporting and compliance
- Quarterly management reports
- FCA Compliance including an annual Gabriel return
- Associate reconciliations for both revenues and costs
Enrolment in our loyalty rebate scheme
- Great introductory offers for Snowbird clients
- Increased rebate to reward increased spend
Personalised sales & marketing support
You will be given comprehensive on-site training from your dedicated Account Manager, who will also be on hand to answer any queries you may have.
To help you promote patience finance to your patients, we will provide you with:
- Patient application pads
- Patient brochures
- Training manual & user guide.
HOW TO GET STARTED
To apply all you need to do is complete our quick application form. Once submitted, you can expect a response within 72 hours. Once approved, you can start discussing options with you patients.
To get started please contact us and one of our team will take you through the sign up process.