Snowbird Finance is delighted to announce that Tim Baker has joined the team as National Sales Manager to grow and increase Snowbird Finance's patient finance offering under the brand of...
Snowbird have been brilliant to deal with from the very start. I never feel like we are just a number, as with some other finance providers, and feel their service is personal and professional. They are always there to help, and the portal is so easy to use. I also love that they send me an email to follow up with patients who haven't completed the online form because sometimes this is hard to keep track of when you are running a busy practice.
Katey Wilson, Practice Manager
Sign up to our newsletter to receive relevant updates, top tips and industry specific news
Snowbird Treatment Finance
Treatment Finance is a simple and affordable way for patients to spread the cost of treatments; whilst ensuring your business experiences an uplift in revenue and profit. Providing your patients with flexible monthly payment options enables them to take advantage of ALL procedures and treatment plans, whether for dental, optical, medical, aesthetics or veterinary needs.
With Snowbird Treatment Finance:
Benefits to your practice:
- Increased practice revenue and patient loyalty
- Quicker acceptance rates on treatment plans
- Immediate payment for treatments which improves cash flow
- Quick and easy sign - up process
- No credit control costs, credit card fees, bad debt or waiting for your money.
Benefits to your patients:
- 0% interest
- Access to higher value treatments which would otherwise be unaffordable
- Quick and easy sign - up
- No upfront deposit required
- Alternative method of payment.
Why Snowbird Finance?
At Snowbird Finance, we want to make sure offering your patients finance is as easy as possible, so that is why we promise:
- A simplified patient application process
- Decision is made within seconds
- Patient can apply in practice or from home
- Management tools and reporting
- Personalised sales & marketing support
To apply all you need to do is complete a quick application form. Once submitted, you can expect a response within 72 hours. Once approved, you can start discussing options with your patients.
To get started please contact us and one of our team will take you through the sign up process.
We have a dedicated Treatment Finance website, please visit www.treatmentfinance.co.uk