Join us at Optrafair 2019
Snowbird Finance is delighted to be exhibiting at Optrafair from the 30th March - 1st April 2019, NEC Birmingham
For four decades the entire community of practitioners, suppliers and educators have chosen...
We have been using Snowbird Finance for just under a year now and wish we had started using them sooner. The online application process which we can do with our patients in practice is so easy and straight forward to use.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive relevant updates, top tips and industry specific news
Snowbird Treatment Finance
Treatment Finance is a simple and affordable way for patients to spread the cost of treatments; whilst ensuring your business experiences an uplift in revenue and profit. Providing your patients with flexible monthly payment options enables them to take advantage of ALL dental procedures and treatment plans. With Snowbird Treatment Finance:
Benefits to your practice:
- Increased practice revenue and patient loyalty
- Quicker acceptance rates on treatment plans
- Immediate payment for treatments which improves cash flow
- Quick and easy sign - up process
- No credit control costs, credit card fees, bad debt or waiting for your money.
Benefits to your patients:
- 0% interest
- Access to higher value treatments which would otherwise be unaffordable
- Quick and easy sign - up
- No upfront deposit required
- Alternative method of payment.
Why Snowbird Finance?
At Snowbird Finance, we want to make sure offering your patients finance is as easy as possible, so that is why we promise:
- A simplified patient application process
- Decision is made within seconds
- Patient can apply in practice or from home
- Management tools and reporting
- Personalised sales & marketing support
To apply all you need to do is complete a quick application form. Once submitted, you can expect a response within 72 hours. Once approved, you can start discussing options with your patients.
To get started please contact us and one of our team will take you through the sign up process.