Join us at Optrafair 2019
Snowbird Finance is delighted to be exhibiting at Optrafair from the 30th March - 1st April 2019, NEC Birmingham
For four decades the entire community of practitioners, suppliers and educators have chosen...
Treatment Finance is great, in the first three months of using it, I had my best month in 27 years
Dr. George Stramotas
Sign up to our newsletter to receive relevant updates, top tips and industry specific news
Snowbird Finance is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
What information do we collect about you?
When you visit our website we log your Internet Protocol (IP) address which is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on our website. We use this to receive and send information from and to you over the internet and to monitor your usage of our website. When you register with us or make an enquiry, you will be asked to provide some personal data which will be entered into our confidential Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
We collect the following information about you when you register for our services, fill out a contact form or place an order for our services. We collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, postal address, telephone number
- Date of birth and professional qualifications
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information to process your request
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To respond to enquiries
- To understand your needs and provide you with a the services you requested
- Internal record keeping
- To verify your identity if you are a new customer
- To fulfil any legal or regulatory requirements including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud and money laundering detection and credit risk. Personal data is not transmitted to third parties without your express consent
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (but we do give you the option to opt out of this)
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We would like to send you information about our services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us below.
68 High Street
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, from time to time we may also record phone calls.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. You can find more about cookies and how to disable them at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
How to contact us
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
68 High Street