The British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD) is delighted to announce a brand new benefit for all its members.
The Academy recently partnered with Snowbird Finance – a leading provider of...
'From making a phone call to Snowbird Finance one day, to receiving funds in my account the next, my loan was arranged quickly and efficiently, with a minimum of paperwork. Easy to deal with and very professional. Highly recommended'
Dr A.M. BDS
Sign up to our newsletter to receive relevant updates, top tips and industry specific news
Snowbird Finance Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Snowbird Finance Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 October 2014.
What we collect
When you visit our website we log your Internet Protocol (IP) address which is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on our website. We use this to receive and send information from and to you over the internet and to monitor your usage of our website. When you register with us or make an enquiry, you will be asked to provide some personal data which will be entered into our confidential computerised database.
What do we do with the information we gather
The information may be used in a number of ways:
• to respond to enquiries
• to understand your needs and provide you with a the services you requested
• Internal record keeping.
• to verify your identity if you are a new customer
• to fulfil any legal or regulatory requirements including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud and money laundering detection and credit risk. Personal data is not transmitted to third parties without your express consent.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided (but we do give you the option to opt out of this).
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small piece of data or message that is sent from a web server to your browser and is stored on your hard drive so that the website can remember certain information about you and avoid you having to re-enter information each time you visit. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system and cannot be used to introduce viruses or run programs on your computer. You can find more about cookies and how to disable them at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Snowbird Finance Ltd Address. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.